Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our final stage to Accpac submission

Wan Jun's reflection for the meeting on Thursday, 16 July 2009.

Today, I met up with my groupmates after school to check our final report to see if everything is correct.
Past few days, we have been meeting to figure out how to get our I&E by product statement.
Previously, our figures are all zero.
I went around with weeteng to find the tutors for help.
After seeking help from Mr Koh, we finally know where our problem lies.
In the process, I learnt that we can actually change the Macros in Excell.

So, today we went to print our remaining reports including the theory part of the project. (:
Finally, this marks the end of CAS project. (:

Lastly, I learnt that perseverance is very important in this Accpac project.
Many times, we have to redo or reprint our reports due to saving errors.
This is real tiring as it is very time consuming and we have so many other things to do.
This really test me on my time management skills.
I am glad i have persevere through this tough journey. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment